Health leaders in Southport, Formby and West Lancashire are inviting local people to share their views on health and care services.
By getting involved with the Shaping Care Together listening exercise, people can inform decisions on how the highest standards of patient care can be delivered well into the future.
A series of online events will take place over the next four weeks for all those who wish to join the discussion and have a say.
To register for your local event, visit: https://yoursayshapingcaretogether.co.uk/talk-to-us-online-discussion-forums
A list of events are as follows:
- Skelmersdale and surrounding area: Thursday 11th February 6.30pm - 8.00pm
- Ormskirk and surrounding area: Thursday 18th February 2.00pm – 3.30pm and Wednesday 10th February 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Southport and surrounding area: Wednesday 17th February 2.00pm – 3.30pm and Wednesday 17th February 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Formby and surrounding area: Wednesday 3rd March 2.00pm – 3.30pm and Wednesday 3rd March 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Tarleton, Burscough, Parbold and surrounding area: Thursday 4th March 2.00pm – 3.30pm and Thursday 4th March 6.30pm –8.00pm
Views can also be shared at any time before Sunday 7th February on the dedicated website: https:/www.yoursayshapingcaretogether.co.uk People who do not feel comfortable using the internet can call 01695 588025 to receive paper copies of a questionnaire.
Organisers say it is important to stress that no decisions have been made and they are seeking views which will inform their thinking and proposals for change.